Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Bulletproof Coffee : My Whole 30 Approved Version --- and a super healthy way to drink your morning cup!

Brian and I did Whole 30 a few months back and since then I've gone through a less strict version twice.  If you aren't familiar with Whole 30 -- it is a program that for 30 days cuts out added sugars, alcohol, grains, legumes, and dairy products.  It sounds WAY more difficult than it actually is.  Through the process of Whole 30 I discovered many healthier ways to enjoy the things that I love to eat.  One of my favorite discoveries is a delicious version of Bulletproof coffee.

Bulletproof coffee involves adding grass-fed butter to your coffee and coconut oil but my version cuts out the butter and adds some other special additions instead.







Whole 30 Approved Bulletproof Coffee : Laura's Luves Version

Ingredients:

8 ounces hot fresh brewed coffee
1/2 banana
1 heaping teaspoon Cacao powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 Tbsp coconut oil
1/8 cup coconut milk

Directions:
Place all ingredients into a blender. Blend and enjoy!

Let me know if you try it!

Luves,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment