Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Rainy Day Style

We had a rainy week about 2 weeks ago... and I'm totally only getting around to posting this now!  Life has been crazy, but when is life not crazy??


When it's rainy and not the best weather outside I like to be comfortable and stay warm and dry when I'm running errands with the kids... that is if I even go outside the house when its yucky outside.  It's a rare occasion.



For this look I paired a pair of Calvin Klein black skinnies that I thrifted for $5.00 at our local Goodwill- one of my favorite recent finds... with a black tank, gray long sleeve thumb-hole top from Forever 21- no longer available, Blue Raincoat from Target- old, Blue Plaid Scarf from eBay, my Kendra Scott Danielle earrings, Kamik Rainboots, and a messy bun.










These rainboots are cute and affordable- mine are in Charcoal and I got a size 9 which is perfect!

I've literally waded in a few feet of water in these boots and have stayed completely dry.  They also come in lots of other cute colors.


What do you wear when it's rainy outside?  Do you have a cute pair of rainboots?



Loves,

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment