Tuesday, October 7, 2014

My Everyday Mom on the Go Look

Hey Loves!

So today is little W's first birthday today... I can't even believe it.  I did a fun cake smash photo session with him last week and I am loving how the photos turned out.  Isn't he a cutie??!



I wanted to do a quick outfit post on my everyday- mom on the go style.  You can be CUTE and COMFORTABLE- that combo does exist.  

Today I paired a dark pair of loose boyfriend jeans with a super old t-shirt, a camel faux leather jacket, a statement necklace, and Nike AIR sneakers.





Can you tell- I super LOVE these sneakers- Nike Air Max 90 Essential Pure Platinum Magnet Gray Bright Mango


The statement necklace, Nike sneakers, and dark boyfriend jeans I snagged on eBay.  These sneakers were a splurge at $100.00 but they are so comfortable and they will last me a long time.  The jacket I thrifted for $6.00 at Goodwill, and the Florida State t-shirt is from way back in high school- my little brother gave that one to me.... and I've kept it!

You can easily achieve this look with a sports t-shirt or college t-shirt from your closet or your man's closet if you don't have any.  If you grab one that's way too big you can cinch it with a belt at the waist or you can tie the bottom in a knot- both cute looks.  Throw on a statement necklace- skinny jeans or boyfriend jeans and some cute sneakers and you have a cute outfit for running errands!

Have an amazing day!!

Loves,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment