Thursday, April 2, 2015

Floral Kimono

I've been on the hunt for a cute floral kimono top for a long time.  And one that would hold up so I could wear it... a lot!  I read an awesome blog called Southern Curls and Pearls and she has worn this one several times and I fell in love with it at first sight.  The only problem was that it was sold out... everywhere.  So I waited, and waited, and researched... and I found it!  This kimono is from Lucca Couture and I bought it directly from their website.  There were only 3 left in stock and they just so happened to be my size.  So I ordered it and anxiously awaited it's arrival.  I was not disappointed.  This kimono is very well made, and it's even prettier in person.







Floral Kimono: Lucca Couture find it here
Statement Necklace: Baublebar The Heartbreaker Bib This was a birthday gift!
Green Peplum Tank: Kirra- eBay
Black Pencil Skirt: The Limited- Thrifted
Mint Heels: Qupid- eBay
Earrings: Crystal Studs- TJMaxx- Old

I cannot wait to wear this kimono again!

Luves,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment