Friday, April 3, 2015

Slouchy T-Shirt

Around my birthday Victoria's Secret sent me a gift-card so I was super excited to pick up this awesome top that I've been loving for awhile.  I love the soft slouchy t-shirts they make and this one with the pop of neon green on the sleeves was just calling my name.

Slouchy Tunic Top

I can't even explain to you how comfortable this shirt is!   Here's how I styled it the first time I rocked it.  I say the first time because yes I've already worn it a few times.  It runs super big so for my frame I ordered an XS and I love the way it fits.  I paired it with Mossimo skinny jeans, Nine West wedge ankle booties, and a Baublebar statement necklace.




This top comes in lots of colors... I'm debating getting a few more eventually.

Top: Victoria's Secret here
Jeans: Mossimo- thrifted
Ankle Boots: Nine West Riguma Wedge Booties on Amazon here

Thinking about going through my closet now that I have to switch out all my winter items... going to be eBaying lots of new items!

Luves,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment