Monday, April 6, 2015

Lilac Love

I have really been loving GAP clothing lately.  They have the best jeans ever... like seriously.  And I love the preppy tops!  They had a great sale the other day and they are doing the GAP cash right now which gets you $25 to spend for every $50 you spend which is awesome.  I recently grabbed a new pair of skinny jeans and a few tops... and all the tops ended up being free with the promotion they were running... can you say awesome!?!  This is one of the comfy tops I picked up paired with GAP distressed boyfriend jeans, a Victoria's Secret PINK lilac V-Neck t-shirt, Brown herringbone TOMS, and Kendra Scott Alexandra Earrings.






Top: GAP Textural Pullover in light heathered gray 
Lilac T-Shirt: Victoria's Secret PINK v-neck tee- I have this t-shirt in a million colors because it's so soft and versatile!
Jeans: GAP Distressed boyfriend jeans Similar Here
Shoes: TOMS Women's Casual Shoe in Brown metallic herringbone

I also tried a new lip color- I got a free tube of this lipstick with a recent Baublebar order and I kinda like how it pulled my outfit together-  It's Maybelline Lilac Flush Shade #725.  I'm usually a nude lipstick type girl but I think I will be wearing this fun color more often.

What colors are you loving for Spring??

Luves,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment