Friday, September 26, 2014

Oh for the Love of Leopard Flats

One of my staples lately has been anything and everything leopard... because didn't you know that Leopard is a neutral?!  Yup you heard me right... leopard goes with pretty much EVERYTHING.  I am super picky about the type of leopard print that I buy... some call me a leopard snob but it's gotta be right or I cannot wear it.  I own a super old pair of leopard ballet flats from Payless that they no longer carry but these pairs from Target are super cute and affordable!  Not to mention that you can buy 1 pair get one 1/2 off right now!- that's a wonderful deal if I do say so myself.





I'm loving these cute affordable options and have been on the hunt for some leopard print slip on sneakers for awhile now... ever since I saw these cute inspiration pictures on pinterest below.

Source: here
Source: here
What Leopard are you rocking lately??

Loves,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment