Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Welcome... What is Laura's Loves?

Hi Y'all!

Welcome to Laura's Loves!  You may have been following me over at Marriage, Home, Baby the past few years but now you will find me over here.  Marriage, Home, Baby just wasn't the blog I was envisioning for myself, and now with all the things that I want to share with you- the name just didn't fit.  There are so many things that I'm into... that I LOVE and "Marriage, home, baby" was putting me into a box that just didn't fit. 

Here at Laura's Loves I will be sharing about anything and everything I LOVE and am into including but not limited to the following: Fashion, Beauty, Interior Design, Fitness, Food, Shopping, Photography, Thrifting, My kids, My husband, My home, Clean eating, and MUCH more.  This blog will be all about my loves.

I hope that you will join me on this new journey as I share myself with you!


That gorgeous orchid I grabbed for just $4.98 at our local Home Depot... Isn't it just beautiful!?

Loves,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment