Thursday, September 25, 2014

Parka Splurge

So I've been hunting for an olive green anorak (parka) coat for awhile now.  I've looked at countless thrift stores, EBay, various online stores and haven't found anything that looked like what I was looking for that didn't cost a small fortune.... until now.

GAP sent me an email with a gorgeous parka... exactly what I've been looking for- and it was on sale from $168.00 to $134.00 and I had a 30% off coupon.  So I snatched it right up for $94.00 including shipping!  Honestly I hate spending a lot of money on anything fashion related unless it is going to be something that I will keep around for a super long time if not forever and this coat fit the bill.  Shipping is always free at GAP.com for orders over $50.00- Use code HAPPY to save an additional 30% right now!

I CANNOT wait to get it in the mail and wear it this fall/winter and many years to come.

On Sale right now for $134.40 at GAP.com here
This one was also a huge contender also at GAP.com for $117.60- here

If you want the look but a cheaper alternative Forever21 has a great option that I almost bought.  The only reason that I didn't is because I wanted a high quality coat that was thicker for the winter and that would last me a super long time.  But for $47.90 this coat is ADORABLE even if it only lasts for a few seasons.

Find it at Forever 21 here

Here is another cute budget-friendly option from Forever 21 for only $27.80!  

Find it at Forever 21 here
I'm trying to bulk up my jacket selection a bit since I only own a few options- all of which have been very budget friendly.  I'm excited to finally have a jacket that is waterproof, warm, and super cute!

And you know it's going to be like Christmas for this gal when it finally arrives in the mail!

What jacket styles are you loving lately??  Trench? Wool? Parkas? Blazers?

Loves,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment