Thursday, November 6, 2014

Leopard Ankle Boots

So you already know that in my boot Leopard print is a neutral.  I pair it with just about anything and everything.  One of the most important leopard accessories is a good pair of leopard heels and/or booties.  I personally would like to own both and finally ordered a pair that I got for a killer steal.  I just got the shipping confirmation today!  Woohoo!!

I cannot wait to share them with you guys!

Here are the looks I was inspired by:

Original sources here and here

Original Sources- Left source not available- Right here
I am looking forward to styling mine- let's just hope they fit!

On another note I whipped up a delicious Quinoa Salad tonight for dinner.  Clean eating never tasted so good.

Loves,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment