Saturday, November 8, 2014

Mommy on the Go

So because I am a mom of 2 kids under the age of 4 I thought if would be fun to do a regular post on my "Mommy On The Go" outfits.  The first outfit I posted as my go-to mom style was posted a few weeks ago.

Here is another one of my go-to styles.  Basically I wear skinny jeans rolled up with a loose shirt, ankle booties since it's the fall, and lots of fun jewelry/accessories.  I've been teaching the hubby to take my pictures/pose me so don't be too hard on the photos :)









The top was one of my recent thrifted finds and is from Express- similar adorable top from Forever 21 here for only $13.80- I would just buy one size up to achieve the over-sized look.  
Jeans are from Alloy- these were flare jeans that I made into skinny jeans and I wear them all the time now! I really like these destructed skinny jeans from Alloy and they aren't too expensive.
Ankle booties are Dolce Vita Paden Boot from Amazon.  These were a splurge for me but I wear them all the time and they are super comfortable for everyday wear.  Mine are in Olive Suede.
I grabbed the large crystal necklace on eBay for $1.99 awhile back and the long apple pendant is the "Apple a Day" Pendant from Jewelmint.  The tortoiseshell watch is Fossil Relic but I got it on eBay for $15.00, green wrap bracelet was bought at a beach shop, and the tropical fruit bracelet is from Jewelmint.

I also paired my outfit with one of my favorite new coats from Forever 21-
Its warm and has a hood which is amazing.  It also won't break the bank at only $49.80- I waited until they had a sale and snagged mine for less than $30.00.  They are sold out in the light tan but the black one is also super cute!






I've got two photo shoots this weekend and lots of family time planned.
Have an amazing weekend!

Loves,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment