Thursday, November 20, 2014

Mom On the Go Fall Edition

Now that the temperatures are getting colder as Fall turns into Winter- Layers are a necessity!

This outfit is warm, cute, and comfortable.  It's so easy to pull this together quickly too!

I'm wearing a black and white checked button-down shirt from Old Navy, a tank top over that to hold it in place under my thrifted Old Navy striped tunic Sweater.  Old Navy has great button downs all the time and you can find similar tunic sweaters here. Don't be afraid to mix prints!  Usually it's best to mix a small print with a larger scale print like I did here.

I wore these tops with some thrifted bright blue skinny pants that are Mossimo Brand.  
I pulled the look together with my brown Breckelles boots here, a statement necklace from eBay, Fossil watch, Jewelmint bracelet, and plain gold ball studs.

Totally also did my hair in under 10 minutes using a new fast method.  I loved the messy curls I ended up with.






Getting excited for the upcoming holidays!
Luves,
Laura

1 comment: