Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Can it be Spring yet??

I don't know about you but I'm pretty sure all of us here on the east coast are ready for Spring to be here.  I cannot stand Winter.  We have a hate/hate relationship.  In an effort to brighten my wardrobe a bit in this cold weather I added a little Spring time to this fun outfit.  I wore this to run errands with the littles.

Alloy Skinny Jeans: Old, Black Tunic Cami: Forever 21, Leopard Blouse: eBay, Floral Statement Necklace: eBay, Nude Flats: R2- eBay



I just love the studs on these flats!

That's what I started with and it was just a little too dark for me so I added this pink tunic cardigan, and put my hair up in a messy ponytail.  It's as easy as that to change up your look.

Cardigan: Target


Had to end with a picture of this sweetie... I got his this neon polo the other day and Brian said W was rocking the frat-boy look.

All it took was a fun Spring necklace and a pop of pink to get my spirits up.  Spring will be here before we know it!

Luves,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment