Thursday, March 5, 2015

She's Always Buzzing Just like Neon, Neon

I am a sucker for neon.  Something about it draws my eye like no other colors can... not sure if that's a bad thing or a good thing, but this outfit was all about pops of neon pink.


I am pretty obsessed with Kendra Scott Jewelry, and I own I think 5 pairs of her earrings and hope to eventually have a few more.  Her jewelry is gorgeous and well made and worth the more expensive price tag.  These are the Skylar earrings in Neon Pink... I even found a pair on eBay that's starting out at only $30.00! You can find them here.  


Blue Skinny Pants: Mossimo- thrifted, Black Ankle Boots: Nine West- Amazon, Tunic Cami: Forever 21, Neon Pink Top: H&M- thrifted, Black Blazer: Xhilaration- thrifted

And I had to change up my nails to be a little wild to go with this outfit :)

 What colors are you especially drawn to when you shop?

Luves,
Laura




No comments:

Post a Comment