Monday, March 2, 2015

Tribal Print Skinny Pants

Another one of my favorite prints is anything Aztec or Tribal.  So when I saw these pants at our local Goodwill I instantly was excited... not to mention they were just my size.  Because they are so busy I paired them with a solid black tunic sweater, riding boots, and a statement necklace because when do I ever not wear statement jewelry ;)  Side note: I'm starting week 4 of Insanity today and it's going to be crazy!!! I'm already feeling stronger physically and mentally.

Aztec Skinney Pants: Thrifted, Boots: Breckelles Riding Boots, Black Sweater: GAP- old, Statement Necklace: J.Crew only $14.99 here!





Also did my nails again and I am loving these Jamberry wraps!  The other nails are Julep Nailpolish in Shari- it's a pale lilac color and it lasted for 6 days without chipping!!!  Find it here.

Hope your weekend was out of this world amazing!

Luves,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment