Friday, March 6, 2015

Gray with a Twist

I love mixing prints in my fashion, but I do think it's a harder thing to get the hang of.  The most important thing is to remember that whatever you wear, wherever you wear it... BE CONFIDENT with your bad self! ; )

When mixing prints I usually stick to one large scale print, and one small scale but in this outfit I took a different approach.  I actually wore two medium size prints which I normally wouldn't do.  Here's why it works-  I chose a skirt that was a gray snakeskin... yes it's snakeskin but paired with the gray top it's kinda still boring.  Hence the Leopard print heels, and then adding the pop of the neon and crystal statement necklace.

I've been on the hunt for a great pair of leopard heels for awhile and I got these gorgeous Ivanka Trump beauties for Christmas!  You can find them here- they were more of an investment piece for my closet at $135.00 but they are super comfortable, and super chic.

This statement necklace I just got from eBay for $10.00 and I LOVE it!

Ivanka Trump Carraly Pumps

Gray Top: Forever 21, Pencil Skirt: Mossimo- Thrifted, Necklace: eBay, Ivanka Trump Carraly Pumps




One of the treats I love... Hot Chocolate made with coffee instead of milk or water, add a little almond milk, and top with a dollop of cool whip!   Yummo!  Also that mug is a Starbucks mug.  If you ever want to find cute coffee mugs that's the place to go.

What prints are you mixing lately?

Luves,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment