Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Plaid Blanket Scarf

Everyone has this scarf... well let me rephrase that... Everyone either has this scarf or wants this scarf in the fashion world.  I've seen it everywhere!  But it is adorable and soft and great to style.  I finally got one of my own a few weeks ago and for only $9.98 with free shipping on Amazon... find it here!

I kept my look very simple with wide leg jeans, tan ankle boots, and a white button down shirt.  My hair was kept out of the way in a simple low bun.

Jeans: Seven for all Mankind- eBay, Ankle Boots: Nine West- eBay, White Button-Down Tunic: TJMaxx, Scarf: here



Tip:  When wearing a blanket scarf style it as shown above by doing the following:
Fold it in half on the diagonal, grab the corners and pull them behind your neck like you are tying a knot except just bring the corners forward and tuck under the front portion.


Luves,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment