Friday, February 27, 2015

Neon Trellis

I found this cute sweater while thrifting the other day and it jumped out at me right away!  Not only is it neon green, but it's that awesome Moroccan trellis design that I LOVE... I gravitate towards this print for home decor so it was cool to find it in fashion.  By the way I hit the jackpot at the thrift store on Wednesday... the littles and I went for the 50% off sale and it was like black Friday at the thrift store.  People were hoarding items in piles on the floor, and there were no carts to be found!  It was cray cray!  But I still left with 3 huge bags of stuff for around $65.00!  I got the littles a bunch of new clothes, and then a bunch of stuff for myself.  Can't beat it!

Tip of the day: When you wear a crewneck sweater pair it with a large statement necklace!  It's easy, and it adds that WOW factor.

Sweater: Old Navy-Thrifted, Statement necklace: eBay, Vigoss Skinny Jeans, Leopard Flats: Mossimo- Target




What are some of your favorite prints to wear and decorate with?

Luves,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment