Thursday, February 12, 2015

A Little Bit of Gingham

Here is yet another one of my favorite prints.... gingham.  I got this top from eBay awhile back and pulled it out today.  I paired this top with dark wash jeans, light grey patent heels, and a fun agate pendant necklace.  Fun fact:  The Blue agate stone was given to me by my 8th grade science teacher (way back in 8th grade) for being one of the top students that year.  I saved it and a few years ago I had it made into a pendant while I was at the beach.  It truly is a piece that is not only lovely but has sentimental value.



Gingham tom: Forever 21- eBay, Rockstar Dark Blue Bootcut Jeans: Alloy Similar Here, Pendant- Homemade, Grey Pumps: Mossimo- Thrifted










If you want a cute gingham shirt here are two fun options:
Left: J. Crew Factory Gingham Button- Down shirt $59.50 here
Right: Forever 21 Collared Gingham Shirt $22.80 here

I also went makeup-less today!  I tried out a peel today on my face and my skin feels so AMAZING.  I love trying out new products and I was excited to get this peel in my Birchbox.  This Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive is amazing stuff.  My skin feels soft, dewey, tighter, and fresh.  It's an organic product which is also awesome.  Needless to say after I did the peel I didn't want to clog up my pores with makeup so I went sans makeup today.  If you want to try Birchbox it is one of the coolest monthly beauty box subscriptions.  You pay $10.00 a month and get 5 or more high end samples to try.  With each review you do after trying the products you earn points towards future purchases.  I've already gotten lots of free stuff!  Check it out here:  Birchbox.com



Hope everyone is having a great week!

Luves,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment