Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Hunter Rain Ankle Boots.... My new best friend

I have been wanting a pair of Hunter rain boots for a LONG time.  While recently looking at their site I came across these adorable ankle boots... and I couldn't stop thinking about them.

Not only were the on clearance, but they were ankle boots, and they have a neon sole.  WIN... WIN... WIN!  

Find these here... Hunter Chelsea Boots

Unfortunately Hunter didn't have my size... so I searched high and low and found them on eBay.  BUT they weren't for sale for the same price that Hunter was offering so I figured I would ask the eBay seller if they would be willing to offer me that same price... and they said yes!  They even threw in FREE shipping.  So I ordered them and I haven't been disappointed at all.  They are cute, comfy, waterproof... AMAZING.

Here's just one of the outfits I put together with them.




Mossimo Skinnies: Thrifted, Hunter Chelsea Neon Sole Ankle boots, Striped Top: Express- Thrifted, Cardigan: Target, Necklace: J.Crew- eBay, Fitbit Flex, and Kate Spade Watch
Happy Wednesday!

Luves,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment