Monday, February 2, 2015

Winter Fashion

Winter is finally upon us... it's cold.  I hate being cold but I LOVE all the scarves, coats, sweaters, and boots that I get to rock.

I also have been trying to really use different items in my wardrobe rather than wear my favorites ALL the time.  It's a good challenge to take.  Whatever you don't use in a few months time- get rid of it!

Here's what I've been wearing lately...

Alloy Skinny Jeans, Nude Pumps- Liliana, Navy V-Neck T-Shirt PINK, Plaid Shirt Mossimo- Thrifted, Jewelry: Overstock


Jeans: Seven for all Mankind- Thrifted, Orange top: Old Navy, Scarf: Southern Belle Boutique, Nude Wedges: N by Nicole Miller

J Brand Skinnies: eBay, Black Ankle Boots: eBay, Yellow tank: Forever 21 thrifted, Aztec Sweater: eBay

Cozy and warm in my oversized sweater coat from Victoria's Secret... also loving my bar necklace

Christmas memories with my guys

Some of my favorite things lately: Tom Ford Indian Pink Nail Polish, Evolution Fresh Sweet Greens and Lemon, Kate Spade Watch, Floral Studs

New Years Eve Outfit: Red Metallic Skinny Jeans- Alloy, Brown Lace Up Ankle Boots- N by Nicole Miller, Side Splice Top Forever 21, Jewelry: Old


New Years Eve Date

Gap Jeans Thrifted, Mossimo Top Thrifted, Nike Sneakers: eBay

Sunday Outfit!  Dress: eBay, Black Leggings, Black Knee High Boots: Old, Blazer- Thrifted, Necklace: eBay

Skinny Jeans: Mossimo- Thrifted, Sperry Bean Boots: eBay, Chambray Button Down: GAP

Loving my bean boots! Bracelet and watch from Jewelmint, Necklace: Vintage- Thrifted

Black Skinny Jeans: Calvin Klein- Thrifted, Red Boots: Vince Camuto, Neon T-Shirt- PINK, Necklace: Jewelmint, Cardigan: Forever 21

Alloy Skinny Jeans, DV by Dolce Vita Ankle Booties, Blue Sweater: Old Navy, Scarf: Gift from Israel for Christmas

Bar Earrings from TJMaxx

Sweater: Forever 21 Thrifted, Alloy Skinny Jeans, Leopard Sneaker Flats: Target, Necklace: eBay


Seven for all Mankind Jeams: eBay, Taupe Ankle Boots: eBay, Sweater: Old, Cardigan: Old Navy


Sperry Bean Boots, Black Skinny Jeans: Calvin Klein, Grey Thumb hole sleeve top: Forever 21, Scarf: Gift

Alloy Skinny Jeans, Blue T-Shirt- PINK, Denim Chambray Top: Mossimo- Thrifted, Kendra Scott Danielle Earrings, Moccasins: Minnetonka- Thrifted




Hope this gives you some inspiration!  Sorry I've been so MIA lately.  Life kinda has me on a crazy ride lately!

Luves,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment