Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Dress up a Sweatshirt

I usually strive to be comfortable and chic most days because chasing 2 littles around isn't easy.
For this look I paired some distressed jeans with a long blue tunic sweatshirt, leopard wedge booties, and peacock feather earrings.  And since I was going out in the cold I also wore my gorgeous light pink coat.

Vigoss Distressed jeans: Alloy, Long Blue Tunic Sweatshirt and Leopard Booties: Victoria's Secret


These are one of the most comfortable ankle booties I own!

Peacock earrings: Target- Old

JOA One Button Car Coat in Baby Pink: Nordstrom

I bought my coat from Piperlime but they no longer have it but I found it over at Nordstrom and it's on SALE! If you are interested you can find it here at Nordstrom.com.

It's warm, comfortable, and unique.  I always get lots of compliments on it when I wear it out.

Luves,
Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment